We are reopening for in-person private music lessons on July 21, 2021!
As you know the Ontario government has scheduled step 3 of their business reopening plan for Friday July 16, 2021. Learn more here: https://www.insauga.com/oakville-burlington-milton-halton-hills-heads-into-step-3-of-reopening-plan-a-week-today
We are all excited to see our amazing music students in person again! We have decided to open on July 21st. This will allow us to get our music school ready to receive students again. Give the studios a good cleaning, tune the pianos, stock up on cleaning supplies, etc.
Although this is an actual reopening for our Oakville and Georgetown locations it’s the first opening of our Burlington school. The new Burlington location began as an in-home program in January. The in-home music lesson program is extremely popular.
Since January we have also received a great many inquiries for in studio lessons, so we took the plunge! Students of all ages can now take piano lessons, guitar lessons, voice/singing, violin, drums, and ukulele lessons at our new Burlington facility.
When we open on July 21st we will have all necessary Covid-19 protocols in place:
1. Required masks for all music teachers, staff, and students.
2. Free hand sanitizer and facemasks for students and teachers.
3. Hepa Filters in each room to clean the air every 30 minutes.
4. Social distancing wherever possible.
5. Voice lessons will remain on-line until September.
6. All high touch areas sanitized between lessons including piano keys, guitar amplifiers, and doorknobs.
It is our goal to keep our learning environment as clean and safe as possible for our students and their families, teaching faculty, and office staff.
We can’t wait to see the bright faces of our music students again!
Not a student yet? Reach out today to get started!