Learn to sing your favorite pop songs in a fun group setting!
Our BRAND NEW pop choirs will meet weekly for 1-hour sessions and practice pop-music arrangements that include modern and classic pop songs from popular singers and bands.
Students of all instruments and levels are welcome to sing in the Pop Choir!
Children will learn:
- Proper voice techniques as applied to pop music.
- How to sing in 2 and 3 part harmony.
- Stage presence and volume control.
- Fun ways to Support their community by sharing their musical talents with others.
Pop choir is an ongoing weekly program. There will be several live performances throughout the year at recitals, community events, and possibly competitions . The Pop Choirs are open to ALL students (regardless of instrument) and will be organized by age group.
- 1 hour practices, once a week – Saturdays from 5-6pm at 360 Guelph St Georgetown (Map)
- Guidance from our senior Pop Choir teachers
- Maximum of 10 student per choir so space is limited
- Customized song selection based on the students’ interest
(teacher approval required)
- Performances opportunities at recitals and community events
- Fee is $50 per month (includes all rehearsals and regular performances). Additional fees may apply for special events (Participation in special events will be optional)
- Students must be taking private lessons at the Brampton School of Music to participate in the Pop Choir
- Brampton and Georgetown Pop Choir rehearsals will be at the Academy of Music in Georgetown. 360 Guelph St Georgetown on Saturdays from 5-6pm
How do I sign up?
Contact the office today. Choir spots are first come first serve.
THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!!!